Vehicle Engineering Project Engineer Kenilworth // £20.60 to £22.60 per hour // ContractJob Reference: JO12729
Job Title: Project Engineer
Division: Special Vehicle Operations
Location: Fen End (Warwickshire)
• Vehicle Engineering Project Engineer to support and lead aspects of the Vehicle Engineering deliverables for multiple vehicle programmes across a platform.
• Experience in automotive systems
• Project management capability, demonstrated by recent delivery on time and budget.
Strong communications skills, demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels
• Ideally 2-3 years of experience in automotive.
• Experienced user of RMDV2 being able to drive engineering sign off through the system.
• Detailed knowledge in design test planning, validation and reporting.
• Good knowledge in component to system verification planning and delivery.
• Experience of specifying, designing and assembling a mule/prototype vehicle and or show vehicle.
• Understanding of company processes is required.
• Working knowledge of project delivery processes.
• Knowledge of TCDS, PCDS and Project and Change Management.
• Candidates should have a relevant Engineering qualification preferably at degree level.
• Role will be primarily Warwickshire based but may involve visits to other company sites.
• Should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of company facilities.
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Megan Clifton
• Tel: 02476 446940