Surfacing Engineer Warwickshire // // ContractJob Reference: J0012651
Job Title: Surfacing Engineer
• Surfacing Specialist - Exterior
3 KEY SKILLS
1) Must be Interior Class A Specialist.
2) Must use Icem Surf software.
3) Must have part authoring and release experience.
• Substantial experience in Icem Surf experience with a substantial automotive background and general knowledge of Catia V5.
• Working as a technical specialist across programmes.
• Capable of providing technical guidance in the development of interiors and exteriors as well as delivering quality construction to design intent for production.
• Supporting the Surfacing Manager and wider team in their deliverables providing, at times investigative material to support the vehicle development.
• Will be required to release geometry into the company systems.
• Capable with Microsoft Office.
• Predominantly West Midlands, but some Warwickshire too.
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Grant Baker
• Tel: 02476446940