Lead Recruitment Consultant Coventry // £35,000 to £40,000 per year // PermanentJob Reference: J0012604
Job Title: Lead Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Competitive + Commission + Benefits.
Envisage Recruitment are expanding their team and looking for a 360 Recruiter to establish the business within the technical sectors.
The company has built up a strong reputation within the Automotive sector and is looking for growth in other technical industries.
• Leading the recruitment within the UK within a technical environment.
• Taking on the role of a 360 consultant (Business Development, Account Management and recruitment) to grow and develop the business.
• Specialist within the technical recruitment industry able to support with business plans and strategy to grow and enhance the Envisage brand within the UK.
• Sourcing, head hunting and recruitment of contractors and permanent staff for clients.
• Specialist knowledge and understanding of Technical Recruitment (For example but not limited to Automotive, Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing & Mechanical Industries)
• Maintaining good relationships with clients and candidates.
• Developing presentations in PowerPoint and presenting them to Clients to win business.
• Approving and negotiating Terms & Conditions within the organisation and agreeing with Clients.
• Attending meetings with the team to discuss placements and areas of focus within the business.
• Preparing proposals and quotations for customers and attending on site meetings to agree mark-ups, margins and costs.
• Determining contract rate benchmarks internally and also externally for customers.
• Attending operation meetings with the Recruitment Director on a regular basis on performance and updates within the business.
• Establishing team targets and goals for the financial year (With support from Recruitment Director).
• Agreeing objectives with the team and assisting with the development of staff within the business (With support from Recruitment Director).
Required Education, Qualifications and/or Experiences:
• Knowledge of the Technical recruitment sector and have an established contact base.
• Previous recruitment experience, with a good success record, ideally within the technical sectors.
• Able to build good relationships with candidates and clients.
• Have an established list of clients and contacts in place.
• Organised, methodical and able to manage a team.
• Have the drive and determination to succeed within the company and push to achieve targets.
• Support with business strategy and target clients/markets to grow.
• Successful history within the recruitment industry.
• Excellent communication skills – both face to face and telephone.
• Team player.
• Management skills and able to lead a team.
• Positive attitude and approach.
• Good organisation skills.
• Knowledge of employment law and changes to legislation.
• Drive and Determination.
• Train, develop and mentor staff where applicable.
• Recruitment Consultant Nick Baker
• Tel: 02476446940