Electrical Concept Technician // // ContractJob Reference: J0012588
Job Title: Electrical Concept Technician
• Due to company expansion we now have an exciting new opportunity for an individual to join our team to work on Concept/Show vehicles for our customers some of which are large O.E.M vehicle manufacturers.
• Integrating and controlling new and bespoke features on vehicles from simple lighting to more complicated video screens and electromechanical actuators for deployable/moving features.
• Preparation of electrical features for bench testing
• Installation & commissioning of electrical features
• Fault finding on electrical systems, training given where required.
• Where and when applicable help develop exciting new features.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Qualification in electrical engineering at any level (technician level or could suit recent College/A level student with practical skills)
• Be able to read both harness & schematics, training given where required
• Be able to use tools to install electrical features, use of scopes and multi meters
• Be able to solder and wire to a level, extra training will be provided where required to reach necessary level
• Enthusiastic and Keen to learn new skills within the field of electrical/Electronics and or an interest in software
• Full driving license or plan to soon
• Flexible working approach as and when required
• Travel may well be required off site and or on location for show/concept vehicle support.
• 38 Hours per week contract with the possibility of a permanent position later.
• Opportunity to work on exciting new vehicle concepts with the opportunity for further career development.
• Recruitment Consultant Pav Due
• Tel: 02476446940