NGI Rework Engineer Solihull // £17 to £19.20 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0012232
Job Title:NGI Rework Engineer
Rate: From £17.00 to £19.20 per Hour Ltd Co.
• Working within the Electrical Electronic and Software Engineering -In Vehicle Infotainment HW team.
• NGI Rework Engineer Performing software updates on Infotainment Head Units, both on test rigs and in vehicles.
• Ensuring the correct software is downloaded to each part or vehicle.
• Creating thorough traceability documentation and metrics.
3 KEY SKILLS
1)Experience of working in a production environment.
2)Able to work flexible hours / shifts. A logical organised thinker, with an eye for detail and an ability to follow detailed work instructions.
3)A full driving licence valid for the UK.
Ability to deliver production targets over a sustained period of time
• Ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment
• Must have a driving licence and be able to support reflash activities at all company facilities.
• Very good organisational skills
• Experience of using Linux in a test environment
• Must be able to present and manipulate data in Excel
• Knowledge of Linux based operating systems would be advantageous
• Fault finding microprocessor-based systems to module level
• Knowledge of Infotainment commodities would be advantageous
• Knowledge of scripting languages Python Unix etc.
• Knowledge of test interfaces used for vehicle in company Vehicles CAN OBD-2etc
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Pav Due
• Tel: 02476446940