Project Engineer Warwickshire // £20 to £22.64 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0011897
Job Title: Project Engineer
Rate: From £20.00 to £22.64 per Hour Ltd Co.
• The main purpose of this role will be to support pre-production builds by obtaining and maintaining part delivery promises from external suppliers.
• Ensuring part delivery promises meet build requirements, resolving disconnects and escalating issues when no alternative.
• This role is expected to be challenging and therefore the candidate must have experience and a proven background in part supply logistics ideally in a faced paced environment.
• Parts statuses are owned from dispatch to receipt in company storage locations.
• Building Supplier relationships will be expected.
3 Key Skills:
1) Relevant previous experience of Supplier logistics within a manufacturing or engineering environment
2) Knowledge of the latest technology and processes with a view to driving best-in-class logistics solutions.
3) Strong IT skills in MS office applications
• Relevant previous experience of Supplier logistics within a manufacturing or engineering environment
• Comfortable with supervising others and maximising performance of a small team
• Ability to maintain and interpret logistics data knowledge and skills with a broad understanding of the interfaces into vehicle platforms and plants
• Ability to succeed where others may fail especially in regard to resolving lead time issues to support demanding schedules of parts.
• Experience of working to KPI’s
• Can do attitude
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience
• Company GPIRS Application experience
• Vehicle assembly knowledge to support analysis of prioritising workload
• Innovative and prepared to think of new solutions to complex issues
• Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Gary Masser
• Tel: 02476446940