Engineering Release Specialist Warwick // £15 to £17.12 per hour // ContractJob Reference: J0011896
Job Title:Engineering Release Specialist
Rate: From £15.00 to £17.12 per Hour Ltd Co.
• The release operations team are responsible for the construction, release and maintenance of the Bills of Material for all carlines for all plants for the business.
• The team support each Engineering area (Centre of competency).
• Engineering Release Specialists are responsible for specific areas of the vehicle.
• They have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of which parts/commodities are fitted to which specifications of vehicles and for which markets, and will very often provide coaching and support to the Engineering areas on how best to construct a BoM to support downstream consumption.
• They have a direct impact on vehicle build quality and success at the Manufacturing plants
3 Key Skills:
1) Able to manage delivery of multiple tasks
2) Complex problem solving skills
3) Self-motivated and driven
• Customer facing experience, ability to deal with multiple customers and balance incoming demands.
• Degree preferred, although not essential
• WERS / Bill of Material experience preferred, but not essential
• 40 Hours per week with 3:30pm finish on Fridays
• Recruitment Consultant Grant Baker
• Tel: 02476446940